Capezio Ava Pointe Shoe 1142W
Ava Pointe Shoe with #2.5 Shank and Broad Toe Box
Arabesque like a professional in the Ava Pointe Shoe. This premium pointe shoe has a broad, feathered toe box and a combination, full 2.5" leather board and red board shank that offers flexibility to the arch. Features a high and wide platform for much needed balance at the barre. Removable medical grade gel cushion is placed on the internal edge of the platform for added comfort. Ideal for a broad (Roman) foot. Pro Tip: When attaching Bunheads® ribbons and elastics to pointe shoes that have rose colored lining, a medium needle with a small eye works best. Suggested Fitting: For first time pointe shoe shoppers, we recommend a professional fitting at your nearest Capezio retail store.
- Broad inner toe box
- Moderate vamp
- Slight u-shaped throat
- Satin binding with elastic drawstring
- Plush, anti-slip microfiber lining prevents excess sweating and blisters caused by friction
- Internal heel counter provides additional structure at heel
- Bias side seam elongates the line of the foot
- Lowered profile
- Moderate hand-flattened crown
- Slightly slanted platform encourages the dancer to go over the box
- Removable surgical gel on internal platform edge alleviates toe pressure
- Reduced sole length eliminates excess at the heel
- 1142W: Full #2.5 leather board/red board combination shank offers flexibility to the arch
- Traditional stitched pleating with quiet toe construction
- Best Fit: Medium to wide forefoot with toes of even length
- Begin 1/2 - 1 size up from street shoe size
- Elastic and ribbons sold separately
*DOES NOT APPLY TO DREAM DUFFEL PACKAGES.
Within Australia you will be charged $11 for Standard shipping or $17 for Express Post. Please ensure you select your preference at checkout. Contact us if you make an error: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Standard shipping applies to orders over $120.
We take returns and exchanges on all non- clearance items provided the items are in original condition. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless an error has been made by our team. Please contact us ahead of time to notify us of this return. Once we have received your item, your refund will be processed.
HOW WE BEGUN
As a dance family we recognized the challenges of sourcing dance essentials in the southern end of the Tweed Coast and wanted to find a solution. That's why we opened our doors in Tweed Heads South in 2013.
At Divine Dance Tweed, we understand the transformative power of dance, which is why we're dedicated to ensuring that no one has to give up their passion due to lack of access to necessary equipment. With a store centrally located and convenient trading hours, as well as an online platform, we aim to make dance accessible and enjoyable for everyone. Let us take care of your dance needs so you can focus on what really matters: your passion for dance.