Capezio Donatella #3 Shank Pointe Shoe 1139W
Donatella Pointe Shoe with #3 Shank and Moderate Toe Box
Pro Tip: When attaching Bunheads® ribbons and elastics to pointe shoes that have rose coloured lining, a medium needle with a small eye works best. Suggested Fitting: For first time pointe shoe shoppers, we recommend a professional fitting at your nearest retail store.
- Moderate, slightly tapered inner toe box
- Low vamp
- Slight u-shaped throat
- Elasticized binding with elastic drawstring
- Plush, anti-slip microfiber lining prevents excess sweating and blisters caused by friction
- Enhanced heel design relieves excess pressure from the Achilles (ideal for Achilles tendonitis) and provides mobility at the Achilles to promote deeper pliés and better jumps
- Bias side seam elongates the line of the foot
- Lowered profile
- Feathered full wings for lateral support
- Low hand-flattened crown
- Wide platform
- Thin leather sole allows for greater contact with the floor; reduced length eliminates excess at the heel - Skived ball of the foot encourages smooth roll through and articulation
- 1139W: Half-skived (1/2 Shank) #3 leather board shank
- Quiet toe construction without pleats for smooth and sleek finish
- Best Fit: Medium to wide forefoot with tapered toes
- Begin 1/2 size up from street shoe size
- Elastic and ribbons sold separately
- Please make an appointment with us: https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=20939332
*DOES NOT APPLY TO DREAM DUFFEL PACKAGES.
Within Australia you will be charged $11 for Standard shipping or $17 for Express Post. Please ensure you select your preference at checkout. Contact us if you make an error: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Standard shipping applies to orders over $120.
We take returns and exchanges on all non- clearance items provided the items are in original condition. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless an error has been made by our team. Please contact us ahead of time to notify us of this return. Once we have received your item, your refund will be processed.
Buy it with
HOW WE BEGUN
As a dance family we recognized the challenges of sourcing dance essentials in the southern end of the Tweed Coast and wanted to find a solution. That's why we opened our doors in Tweed Heads South in 2013.
At Divine Dance Tweed, we understand the transformative power of dance, which is why we're dedicated to ensuring that no one has to give up their passion due to lack of access to necessary equipment. With a store centrally located and convenient trading hours, as well as an online platform, we aim to make dance accessible and enjoyable for everyone. Let us take care of your dance needs so you can focus on what really matters: your passion for dance.